Our client is an outsourced administration company, carrying out various projects for professional firms.
Due to rapid growth, our client is currently looking for an Administrator to join their vibrant city centre based office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the administration process for various financial products. Duties will include; Liaising with 3rd party companies, communicating with clients, writing letters, completing factfinds, data input & processing, working with spreadsheets.
What we are looking for:
- Previous administration experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Good organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Able to hit targets and deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to manage own work load.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly incentives which have included trips to Dublin and the Lake District
- Opportunities to progress to more senior positions are available for those who seek them and show potential.
- Early Friday finish
- Dress down Fridays
- Rewarded with additional holiday entitlement for length of service
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org