We are working with Pearse Trust, who specialise in the administration of companies and trusts worldwide.
Established in Dublin in 1984, they have a network of offices located in Ireland, the UK, USA, Canada and New Zealand. They provide a wide range of services embracing all aspects of company law, company secretarial practice, accounting and taxation services.
They employ a multidisciplinary team of chartered secretaries, accountants, tax advisors, lawyers and banking personnel to service a client base which includes high net-worth individuals and professional advisors located mainly in Europe, the Americas and the Far East.
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to provide professional, high quality administrative support to the groups in the London office.
Job Title: Administrator
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the company secretarial, accounting and tax groups ensuring the various tasks assigned are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Reception duties will also form part of this role.
- Provide administrative support to the teams.
- Maintain comprehensive filing systems.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence.
- Update Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis.
- Archive and retrieve files.
- Undertake reception duties as required for the efficient operation of the office.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year, and a maximum of 3 years, administrative experience in a corporate environment, providing support to groups.
- Attention to detail and a good level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Word and ideally Excel.
- A team player and self-motivated.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience.
Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button below. Please indicate your salary expectation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com