Administration Co-ordinator – Maternity Cover, Full Time, Starting Salary pro rata £15k
We are looking for an Administration Co-ordinator to work at our client’s busy studio. This is a maternity cover position for 9-12 months.
The role is a busy, fast-paced one ideal for a calm, organised person with a keen eye for detail. You don’t need to have experience in the industry but you must be hard working and keen to learn.
Vital to the smooth running of the agency, the role entails taking media orders for our clients’ ads and working closely with the team of artworkers who produce the ads. Responsibilities include checking all the ads, co-ordinating the team checking process and ensuring all ads are sent on time to the relevant newspapers and magazines.
- Checking and sending all artwork before going to print
- Ensuring all phone numbers, codes and copy are correct
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of supplied and pending ads.
- Liaising with media with regards to bookings and artwork
- Filing all studio paperwork relating to media bookings
- Making sure all the ads that are booked get to the right media before deadline
- Make sure artworks file ads on the server correctly
- Good team player
- Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Good eye for detail, able to prioritise work flow
- Good IT skills, experienced with Word and Excel
- Able to take instruction easily but equally confident to act on own initiative
- Confident telephone manner
A great working environment with a friendly, supportive team, providing all necessary training is on offer for the ideal candidate.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, we’d love to hear from you, so send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Admin, Administration, Excel, Liaising, Advertising
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com