Salary: £16,000 pa
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday, pension scheme, full training given, bonus scheme, birthdays off
Hours: Full time
Our client is a firm of Insolvency Practitioners, based in Manchester city centre between Spinning fields and Albert Square. They specialise in helping people with debt problems by putting arrangements in place with their creditors to repay whatever they can afford to pay over a set period through an IVA “Individual Voluntary Arrangement”.
The business started in 2012 and is growing rapidly so they are recruiting an Admin Assistant to help with all aspects of the smooth running of the office. This role will be ideal for someone who is bright, flexible, and enthusiastic and happy to work hard in a busy office environment.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients and creditors:
- Inputting data for clients onto the firm’s client management system
- Taking telephone calls from clients and creditors:
- Also to be trained in writing annual reports and conducting income and expenditure reviews
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of IVA administration would be an advantage but not essential.
- Administration experience necessary
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, IVA, Insolvency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org