Our client is a family run business formed in 1999, they are a market leader in Wales and the West with a growing number of clients throughout the UK, over 4200 to date, from both the public and private sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an administration assistant/bookkeeper to be based in Caerphilly. The main business activities of the organisation are planned preventative maintenance contracts, to which they also provide a reactive service 24 hours, 356 days per year for all of the below:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous use of Service Management Software is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Liaising with sub-contractors to book in jobs
- General bookkeeping skills
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Issuing purchase orders to suppliers
- Checking & processing supplier invoices
- Compiling month end supplier payments
- Checking monthly supplier statements and requesting missing invoices when necessary.
- Complete supplier credit account applications and update supplier spreadsheet.
- Willingness to learn new systems and expand the role
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible, confident, presentable, good interpersonal skills
* £ 13,784 – 17,784 dependant on experience * 25 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
* Stakeholder pension
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful company. If you feel you have the ability and the drive to succeed in this role, please apply now whilst submitting your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org