The Company: Our client is a firm of Insolvency Practitioners, based in Manchester city centre between Spinningfields and Albert Square. The company specialises in helping people with debt problems by putting arrangements in place with their creditors to repay whatever they can afford to pay over a set period of usually 5 or 6 years.
The Role: Our client is growing, and due to this, the need for an Admin Assistant to help with all aspects of the smooth running of the office has arisen. You will be working with a relatively small team of a dozen or so people and you will be reporting to the departmental manager and to one of the partners.
Location: Manchester City.
Hours: The normal day is 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes’ lunch, but you may be asked to start earlier or finish later, subject to the business needs.
Salary: The starting salary for this position is £16,000 pa. The firm operates a bonus scheme for all staff, payable monthly depending on the financial performance of the business which this year has meant an additional £2,000 per staff member.
Benefits and terms: 22 days’ paid leave (plus an extra day for your birthday if it lands on a working day) and working week is 37.5 hours, although we staff are allowed to finish half an hour early on Fridays to start the weekend with a cheer.
The main tasks that this role involves are as follows but will cover all aspects of working in a busy office:
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients and creditors:
- Inputting data for clients onto the firm’s client management system:
- Taking telephone calls from clients and creditors:
- Lots of ad hoc tasks as they arise.
This role will be ideal for someone who is:
- Bright, flexible, enthusiastic and happy to work hard in a busy office environment.
- It won’t be necessary to have prior experience, but that will obviously be helpful.
- Qualified to “A level” standard, but if you’re sufficiently numerate and literate without A levels, the company may still be interested.
There will be full training given on the firm’s systems and you will have a dedicated work buddy to help you with any problems while you are settling in.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Administration, Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, General Admin, Secretarial and Administration, PA.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com