Our client, a leader in their field, is currently looking for a self-driven individual to join the Administrative Department of this leading national agrochemical supplier. The candidate will bebased at their Burscough depot in Lancashire, working as a part-time Administration Assistant. The successful applicant will be required to provide administrative support that is accurate and on time in accordance with Company policies, procedures and processes.
- To support the purchase ledger administration by processing invoices on the system in accordance with Company’s policy and procedure.
- Invoice contract spraying customers based on work completed by the contract spraying department.
- Place orders and maintain the tracking system up to invoice point for fertiliser and see customers.
- Invoice seed and fertiliser customers in accordance with the correct process.
- To support the Office manager to meet month end and year end deadlines by completing tasks as requested.
- To provide an excellent customer service at all times by answering the telephone or dealing with customers in a proactive and positive manner.
- General office duties.
Core Skills, Knowledge Training and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent and accurate administration skills.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel, training will be given on company’s IFS business system.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive with ‘can do’ and helpful attitude.
- Ability to work as a team or individually to meet administrative objectives.
- Flexibility to cover holidays and sickness – full time hours if needed.
Salary: Competitive Dependant on Experience
Location: – Burscough
Hours: – 9am-1pm, Monday to Friday – 20 hours per week Flexibility needed for holiday and sickness cover
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Admin, Office Admin, Assistant, Admin Assistant, customer services. Finance assistant, purchase ledger, invoice assistant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org