Our client, a laser cutting specialist is currently looking for a talented administration assistant to join the team.
Established in 1987, our client has a great reputation for quality and service. Utilising the latest machinery to stay ahead of its competitors. This is a great opportunity to work within a forward thinking and modern business.
- Monitor e-mail inbox for orders and queries.
- Customer Service: Respond to enquiries for quotes or orders by phone, fax, email or in person or the occasional letter
- Prepare and process sales orders
- Raising Job sheets for production relating to Sales Orders
- Accounts: posting payments to Customer accounts
- Reception duties: answering phones, greeting Customers, accepting office deliveries.
- Scanning and filing electronically high volume of documents – Archiving
- Customer Service and some accounts duties
- knowledge of ERP system desirable
- knowledge of Office software (e.g. Microsoft)
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook essential
- Experience of Customer service and sales admin desirable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Knowledge of CAD would be beneficial
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Cope with pressure
- Organizational skills
- Telephone Skills
- Communication skills
- Accuracy and speed
- Technical skills
- High Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- A levels beneficial
- Basic book keeping beneficial
- Admin qualification beneficial
- Numeracy and Literacy is an essential part of the role
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20000 to £23400 depending on experience
Contract: Fixed term 1year
So if you feel that you meet the above requirements, then send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com