The Company: Our client is a claims management company based in Bury, Lancashire that specialises in helping people make claims for mis-sold financial products such as PPI and packaged bank accounts. The business started in 2009 and most of the team have been with the company since the outset.
Due to growing business, our client is currently looking for an Admin Assistant to help with all aspects of the smooth running of the office. You will be part of a relatively small team of eight or so people and you will be reporting to the departmental manager and to one of the directors.
Hours: The normal day is 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch, but you may be asked to start earlier or finish later, subject to the business needs.
Salary: Minimum Wage
The main tasks that this role involves are as follows but will cover all aspects of working in a busy office:
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients and creditors
- Inputting data for clients onto the firm’s claims management system
- Taking telephone calls from clients and lenders
- Lots of ad hoc tasks as they arise.
- This role will be ideal for someone who is bright, flexible, enthusiastic and happy to work hard in a busy office environment.
- It won’t be necessary to have prior experience of a claims environment, but that will obviously be helpful.
- There will be full training given on the firm’s systems and you will have a dedicated work buddy to help you with any problems while you are settling in.
- We anticipate that the successful applicant will be qualified to “A level” standard, but if you’re sufficiently numerate and literate without A levels, we may be happy to speak to you.
Package, benefits and terms: The starting salary for this position is the applicable minimum hourly rate according to age. 28 days’ paid leave and the working week is 35 hours, although staff are allowed to finish half an hour early on Fridays to start the weekend with a cheer.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Admin, Administrator, Admin Assistant, General Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Jobs, Office Jobs, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org