Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 days leave, Pension scheme.
Hours: 9-5 full time
Our client is a claims management company based in Bury, Lancashire. They specialise in helping people make claims for mis-sold financial products such as PPI and packaged bank accounts.
The business started in 2009 and most of the team have been with them since the outset, which hopefully shows that it’s a good place to work and to grow and develop.
Their business is growing, and they need an Admin Assistant to help with all aspects of the smooth running of the office. They are a relatively small team of eight or so people and you will be reporting to the departmental manager and to one of the directors. The main tasks that this role involves are as follows, but will cover all aspects of working in a busy office:
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from clients and creditors
- Inputting data for clients onto the firm’s claims management system
- Taking telephone calls from clients and lenders
- Lots of ad hoc tasks as they arise.
- This role will be ideal for someone who is bright, flexible, enthusiastic and happy to work hard in a busy office environment.
- It won’t be necessary to have prior experience of a claims environment, but that will obviously be helpful.
- There will be full training given on the firm’s systems and you will have a dedicated work buddy to help you with any problems while you are settling in.
- We anticipate that the successful applicant will be qualified to “A-level” standard, but if you’re sufficiently numerate and literate without A-levels, we may be happy to speak to you.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Administration, Admin, Administrator, Office Administrator, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration, Data Entry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org