Job Title: Accounts/office manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 per annum
Our client is an award-winning eco-tech company specialising in LED lighting, InfraRed heating, LED emergency lighting and voltage optimisation. Leading the way for almost 10 years, our client’s comprehensive portfolio of pioneering solutions is one of the widest ranges available in the UK.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an experienced accounts/office manager to join its established business, based in Bolton.
The Role: As an accounts/office manager, you will work closely with our sales team to drive sales activity, from order processing through to product dispatch and delivery, handling order processing, product stock management and invoicing for our growing customer portfolio.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Order processing: ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner and work with the company’s warehouse to ensureorders are dispatched correctly, as per the customer’s requirements
- Invoicing on Sage accounts: raise invoices/credit notes for the orders processed, generating statements for customers as required
- Handling sales support: offer support to the sales team by providing information on stock and prices
- Purchase ledger processing – checking and entering purchase orders against purchase invoices
- Phone and email management: handle telephone and email complaints, providing a high level of customer service
- Imports handling: liaising with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure shipments are delivered as per schedule/s
- Shipment management: ensure shipments are custom cleared by providing the correct commodity codes, also derive the landed costs
- Logistics: coordinating with couriers for exports and daily order dispatching
- Product updating: create product codes and ensure the correct stock levels are updated
- Returns: handle returns and debit/credit notes
- Preparation of management accounts
- Weekly reporting of KPIs
- Fill in grant/funding applications
- The successful candidate must have experience with Sage Line 50, be able to invoice and raise credit notes,and be confident using Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Experience with Amazon and online platforms would be preferable, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience dealing with freight forwarders and logistics would also be preferable as the position entails coordinating shipments and calculating landed costs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Accounts Manager, Accounts Office Manager, Office Manager, Accounts Management, Account Manager, Account Management, Office Management, Management, Accounting, Business Development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com