ACCOUNTS SENIOR (PUBLIC PRACTICE)
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, 28 days holiday, study assistance if required
Hours: Full Time
Location : Haddenham, Bucks
Our Client is a small friendly firm of Chartered Accountants with their main office in Haddenham, Bucks. They also have a satellite office in Great Missenden, Bucks. They have 8 staff, and currently have an opening for an individual to take on an Accounts Senior role within their practice.
They have great offices in a lovely rural location and are looking for someone with personality that would fit in and contribute to their team.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Compiling tax returns ( personal and company)
- Reviewing and finalising work of others
- Mentoring/training more junior staff as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5 years relevant public practice experience
- ACCA/AAT/ACA qualified/part qualified.
- Competent, efficient and punctual
If this is for youplease APPLY today by sending your CV detailing your relevant experience!
Keywords: Accounts Senior / Public Practice / Accounts / Accounting / Accountancy / Accountancy Vacancies / ACCA /AAT /ACA / Taxes / Auditing / Senior Accountant / Senior Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com