We have a great opportunity available for an Accounts Clerk to join our client’s communications company at their location in Macclesfield. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and expanding communications company working from modern offices. We offer a relaxed working atmosphere, whilst also being focused on our client’s needs.
Reporting to the Operations Director your role will include:
- Inputting Invoices;
- Chasing outstanding invoices;
- Filing documentation;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Accounts Admin;
- Ad hoc project work;
- Assisting with overhead analysis and producing KPIs for departmental reporting.
The successful applicant must:
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Sage;
- Have a good standard of education with a high level of numeracy and attention to detail;
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Have a proactive nature and the ability to work effectively using own initiative.
Working Hours: – 25hrs per week – Flexible
Salary: – £19,000 pa FTE
If you feel that you meet our client’s requirements and that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org