Hours:Part time- 2 and a half day per week
Our client, a High Street Law firm are looking for a part time Accounts Clerk.
This role will suit someone who has legal finance billing experience who is keen to work in a smaller-mid tier firm. The priority of the role and main part of the role is billing but during the less busy billing periods,administrative duties will be involved within the role.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial
- business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Entering data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compiling data and preparing a variety of reports.
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external
- vendors or customers.
- Recommending actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigating questionable data
- Credit control
The Ideal Candidate:
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- 1 Years’ experience
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Part time accounts clark, Accounts clark, Accounts, Clark, Part time roles, Part time, Law vacancies, Part time law vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org