Job Title: Accounts and Office Manager
Conveniently located in Cheadle with dedicated manufacturing in Wales and warehousing/distribution based in and around Manchester, our client is a well established importer and manufacturer of premium household textiles, who for over 50 years have successfully distributed all over the UK.
Due to continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for a skilled Accounts and Office Manager to join the company. This will be a senior role and you will be responsible for running of company after a few months.
Location: Cheadle, Cheshire.
Hours: 9:30 – 17:30.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Duties Will Include:
- Managing any and all accounts.
- Handling bank transfers on a day to day basis.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Processing invoices and supplier payments.
- Answering and routing incoming telephone calls.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be an organised person, who enjoys resolving problems and likes to see things running smoothly and efficiently.
- You will be proactive, IT literate, and keen to learn new systems.
- You will have a good understanding of business finance, and be confident to deal with senior management and external companies.
- Will be able to work with a minimum of supervision, have an excellent telephone manner, and be capable of prioritising tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Benefits: – Training will be provided to the ideal candidate.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Accounts and Office Manager, Accounts Manager, Office Manager, Senior Position, Office Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Senior Vacancies, Management Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org