Accounts and Administration Manager
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Benefits: 4 weeks holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our client is a commercial vehicle repairer based in Hatfield. They have the capability to repair vehicles up to 45 tonnes and have more than 50 years of vehicle repair heritage.
They are currently looking for an experienced accounts and administration manager to join their team.
- Preparation of departmental management accounts with variance analysis and year end accounts for audit.
- Use of SAGE 50
- Undertake payroll duties, weekly monthly along with the usual statutory requirements
- Production of month end management accounts pack in a timely and accurate manner including full balance sheet reconciliation and journals
- Team mentoring
- Effective delegation
- Office administration including insurance and office services.
- Liaising with professional advisors, statutory authorities and banks
- Submit monthly bank and factor reconciliations
- Control company pension contributions
- General office administration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Trustworthy and reliable with good communication skills
- Must be up to date with SAGE for accounts 50 and payroll
- Must be able to deal with the purchase ledger including the payment of supplier’s invoices.
- Must be able to raise invoices and deal with sales ledger and control issues
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.y!
Keywords: Accounts and Office Manager, Accounts Manager, Office Manager, Senior Position, senior accounts assistant, Office Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Senior Vacancies, Management Vacancies. Sage line 50, management accounts, purchase ledger, sales ledger, office manager,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org