This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of our client’s Finance Team.
Based at our client’s Stockport site reporting to the Financial Controller. The candidate will be responsible for all administration of the busy Accounts Department and will be expected to participate fully as a member of the Finance Team.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, to include English and Maths grade C and above or equivalent and two years’ experience in an accounts administrative role;
- Three years’ experience in an accounts administrative role.
- Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
Should a large number of applications be received the following desirable criteria will be applied;
- Preferably working towards AAT qualification or equivalent.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 31st October 2017 Late Applications will not be accepted.
If you are interested in applying for this role, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com