Our client is the preferred provider of fire, health and safety and building services to many of the UK’s leading managing agents and property owners, as well as major retailers, local authorities and other commercial occupiers. They are currently seeking an accounts administrator to join their administration team based in London, SE1.
They provide risk assessments, essential routines and training to help ensure their clients are compliant with fire, health and safety legislation. As well as being well established, they are prominently positioned within their industry.
Purpose of the Role
The job involves accurate and timely processing of information and tasks. Ensuring a high standard of output and that all electronic and paper documents are filed for easy access.
Along with other team members collect, validate maintain and process: –
- Customer details, contact information and records.
- Building details including the creation and maintenance of building support data required to raise cases etc.
- Contract terms and conditions and service requirements (including Client Purchase Order requirements).
- The creation of Service Contract Agreements including customer invoicing preferences
- Set up questionnaires
- Invoicing set up requirements – obtain details and preferences for invoices, create record on system
- Create initial work lines for scheduling audit and ongoing for scheduling services.
- On holds/Handovers/Terminations – obtain details of services/buildings to go on hold, into handover or termination and process through the system, liaising with scheduling departments as necessary
- Import data from legacy system e.g. MIDAS/SRManager in order to further process invoices.
- Invoicing queries and changes
- Set up of initial support data to enable raising of cases
- Data changes – contact names, communication methods, sales parts, purchase parts, etc
- To support other members of the team in their duties and to help on Contracts initiatives as directed by the Senior Customer Service/Contracts Manager or Finance & Contracts Team Manager
- Generate invoicing; run through the system at regular intervals.
- 5 GCSE O’ Levels or equivalent is essential
- Initiative and self-management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly numerate
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Degree in finance related subject is desirable
- Experience of Access accounting package
- Experience of MS word and Excel
- Experience of using company databases
- Pro-active and responsible approach to problem solving
In return, they will offer a salary of £17,500 to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience) and benefits with a stable and growing market leading company. There is also the opportunity of career progression for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the skills and the desire to join this fantastic team, then please hit the apply button and submit your CV now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org