Our client is a well-established and growing engineering firm in Boston. They specialise in providing mechanical services for their client base. They are looking for an accounts administrator to join their team in Boston. The primary function of the role is to support the business in accounts administration and PA duties to two Directors.
The successful accounts administrator / PA will be computer literate in word, excel and sage. They should have experience in an accounts role. They should be very organised and good attention to detail. A quick learner and work at speed in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a sound background in English & Mathematics, as figure work and accuracy are a must and customer correspondence is required. They will need to be good on the phone and have good communication skills.
- Raising invoices on sage.
- To liaise with customers on their queries professionally and confidently.
- To liaise with site and office staff regarding their timesheets / wages
- To process weekly payroll for approximately 40 staff
- To reconcile and manage petty cash
- Setting up new suppliers on the banking system and paying them
- Creating creditors / debtors lists
- To liaise with customers in writing when necessary (by letter, fax or e-mail.)
- To communicate effectively with all departments.
- To work effectively with the other members of your team
- Entering customer receipts onto Sage
- Sending customers monthly statements
- Chasing for payments by telephone/e-mail/post
- Sorting out invoice/ payment queries
- Updating/ creating excel spreadsheets.
- Setting up new customers on Sage.
- This list is not exclusive or exhaustive.
- Computer skills
- Good English & maths
- Good telephone manner
- Good eye for detail
- Experience using Sage
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and growing company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now, attaching a CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org