Salary Range: £20k – £22k
Benefits: £300 per month car allowance, commission, phone & laptop, 21 days holiday, pension scheme
Hours: Full Time
The Account Manager will be responsible for looking after and nurturing the existing client base both on an Account Management, cross-sell, up -sell and retention level. This role will be building on existing relationships, conducting needs analysis with the existing client base ensuring that you are aware at all times of any developments within your clients business allowing you to recommend upgrades, new modules, training and further support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and creating excellent working relationships with established accounts
- Secure new leads and opportunities through these contacts.
- Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve individual sales target
- Lead account management sales process from after sale through to the securing of the client purchase order
- Carry out effective business meetings with existing clients/prospects including
Provide accurate and up to date sales forecasts for any given month or year to the management team
- Negotiate, close and build 1st class relationships both internally and externally
- Visiting all clients at least 2 to 3 times per year
- Prepare quotes for clients with in a timely period & chase these quotes to conclusion.
- Keep the company Customer Management System (SalesForce.com) updated daily
- Aid the team with regard to preparing Tender responses
- Prepare presentations for new modules and products to present to the client base
- Testing small changes to system post development to ensure what has been developed is to the clients requirements
- Work within the company ISO 9001:2015 quality standards and understand how to fit in within the requirements of the standard
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate level with at least 2-3 years’ experience of IT system sales
- Living in Merseyside, North Cheshire or North Wales.
- Drive, intelligence and hunger are key attributes we are looking for.
- We expect a ‘can do’ attitude at all times ready to help the customers or your fellow team mates
- We expect excellent customer care and problem solving skills that is above and beyond the expectations of the client and our competitors
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
- Experience within account management ideally gained in a Software or Healthcare company
- Consistent track record of maximizing sales on existing accounts
- A positive and self-confident attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent use of Microsoft Office 365
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Able to travel abroad
- Desirable – experience of IT sales of large IT systems in the “Enterprise World”
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Accounts and Office Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounts Administrator, Account manager, New business development, Product/ negotiation, Sales closings, Customer relationship management, Sales executive, Sales executive, Account, IT SALES, Sales Executive, Business development, Telemarketing, Telesales, Field Sales, Sales
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com