Account Manager – Heavy Lifting / Manufacturing / Testing / Servicing
Salary: Competitive Salary & Package – Realistic OTE £50k + Car Allowance & Benefits
Location: Office & Field Based – North East
Benefits: Car allowance, Excellent OTE, 28 Days holiday, Pension scheme
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a growing and successful North East based provider of quality lifting and associated products and services for sale and hire to the industrial, engineering and manufacturing sectors across the UK.
Founded in 1996, the business is built on achieving and maintaining service excellence which surpasses customer needs and expectations.
To enable them to deliver the next phase of their growth strategy they require a professional and experienced Account Manager ideally based in or close to Teesside, although applicants from other areas may be considered.
The successful applicant MUST have experience in the Heavy Lifting / Manufacturing / Testing / Servicing sector and MUST have a demonstrable and successful track record of developing key account growth in such an environment.
This is a new role, reporting directly to the Managing Director, offering the successful candidate a genuine “green field” opportunity to really make a difference and an impact.
- Identification of existing key account growth potential
- Responsibility for delivering measurable growth into existing key accounts
- Maximising existing key account spend potential
- Sales of new and additional products and services into existing key accounts
- Creation of an individual key account development strategy & plan
- Effective call planning and reporting
- Conducting effective and productive customer visits
- Reporting on activity, pipeline, results, sales forecasts etc
- Capable of effective data management & analysis to support the role
- Working in partnership with senior design & manufacturing team
- Achieving budgeted targets on a consistent basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry experience and a proven track record of business to business key account management and development .
- Dynamic, pro-active, highly self-motivated, driven and confident individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Well organised in terms of both planning and time management.
- Professional, presentable and persuasive with strong commercial, communication, presentation and written skills.
- Able to either produce tailored technical quotations for individual customers or learn to.
- Strong reporting and IT literacy skills are also essential.
- MUST have experience in Heavy Lifting / Manufacturing / Testing / Servicing sector or similar.
- MUST have a demonstrable and successful track record of developing key account growth in such an environment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Account manager/ new business development/ product/ negotiations/ sales closings/ customer relationship management/Sales executive / sales executive/ account/Cranes/Mechanical sales / Heavy Lifting/ Manufacturing Sales / Servicing Sales
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com