An exciting career opportunity has arisen with our client for a Production Support Administrator to
join the Team in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
This position of Production Support Administrator is responsible to the Service Delivery Manager for
direction and support, and is based at our Head Office workshop in Bromsgrove.
About the company:
The company is a thriving business that provides exceptional service to customers that operate
within the healthcare sector. Our client strives to maintain the highest standards throughout;
ensuring customers receive outstanding medical equipment repair and maintenance.
The company works in partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), offering a
bespoke service that adapts to each customers’ needs and requirements.
- Planning and prioritisation of device testing in conjunction with the Service Delivery.
- Manager for all customer accounts serviced from the workshop.
- Progress-chasing of work against the agreed production plan.
- Quality inspection of tested devices and paperwork prior to release for packing and dispatch.
- Providing support to the Service Delivery Manager with the management of all customer accounts serviced from the workshop.
- Investigation and resolution of production roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Capturing and analysis of production data
- Implementation of continual improvement activities as required to improve productivity and efficiency
- Providing support to the engineers as required to maximise productivity
- Creation of customer reports in line with customer requirements
- Liaising with customers as required regarding operational matters
- Liaising with other Hugo departments as required such as the warehouse and planning team, to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted flow of production
- Managing 5S and housekeeping activities in the workshop, and enforcing company policies in
- this regard. This includes our client’s training suite.
- Maintaining workshop compliance with the company’s Quality and Health & Safety policies, including the enforcement of these policies with field engineers temporarily working from the workshop. This also extends to the accuracy of workshop paperwork.
Hours: – 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: – Dependent on experience, plus opportunity to achieve a quarterly bonus
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send in your
CV today, by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org