Are you a self-driven go getter with previous experience as a Picker/Packer? Would you like to work in a fast paced environment? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you to join the team at their 3PL fulfilment warehouse in Keighley.
An Opportunity has arisen for an experienced Picker/Packer at our client’s warehouse in Keighley. You will need to be professional and well presented with an excellent attitude toward work.
Your general duties and skills required as a Picker/Packer are:
- Packing goods with bubble wrap and polystyrene chips.
- Sealing containers using glue, staples or shrink-wrap.
- Weighing and labelling packaged goods.
- Reporting problems to supervisors.
- Cleaning work areas.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- IT skills necessary to run our client’s WMS.
- FLT licences preferred but not essential
Salary: – Starting pay is £7.50/hr but plenty of opportunity to progress with profit share as well as promotion.
Hours: – 7.45am to 5.45pm with an hour break (30/15/15 minutes) per day.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org