Are you a self-motivated 3D artist looking to start your career as a 3D design engineer? Are you already a 3D Design Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Whether you’re one or the other, our client has an amazing opportunity for you!
For over 30 years our client has been a leading manufacturer of food service equipment for the catering, hospitality and food retail industries. Due to their continued growth we are assisting them in their active search for a 3D Design Engineer to join their experienced Technical department.
Experience / Skills
- Experience of using SOLIDWORKS is desirable but training can be provided to those with thorough Autocad skills.
- Ability to work together as a team member and also work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Methodical and organised.
- Work to deadlines as required on various project.
- Several years Design experience in the sheet metal / catering equipment industry.
- Working to the most efficient manufacturing techniques at all times, and liaising with Production staff when necessary.
- Ability to liaise with Management.
Designing for manufacture is very important to our Standards division with attention to detail key and also liaising with our senior sales / production team. We now export 35% of our business to Ireland; Europe & UAE so they will be involved in many exciting projects including the Hotel, retail and Marine sector.
Qualification: – Experience with 3D SOLIDWORKS and the catering equipment industry is an advantage but not a necessity
Salary Range: – Based on experience
Location: – Knowsley Business park, Merseyside
Industry: – Food service equipment
Placement Type: – Permanent
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate to join our client as their next 3D Design Engineer then what are you waiting for? Send in your CV with covering letter listing your experience by clicking the APPLY button below to have your chance at this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com