Trade Department Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: GBP 20,000 – 45,000 Annual Salary
Established in 1998 and has a large customer base. Based in Medway, the increasing demand on our business from referrals alone is helping us to grow. We have employed additional administrators to help with the large number of quotation requests we receive from our existing Trade, Retail and commercial customers.
Due to growth, the company needs a new Trade Department Manager to run their established and successful Trade supply department.
You will manage a small team to ensure that the Department, showroom and warehouse functions are running effectively. You will also build and manage key customer relationships. You will be a professional person who genuinely cares about customer satisfaction and delivering to expectations.
- Responsible for the day to day running of an established Trade Counter.
- Responsible for dealing with trade customers both Face to Face and via email.
- Deal with quoting and processing orders.
- Undertake procurement functions for all aspects of the projects.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are in place.
- Ensure Quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication and customer focussed
- Commercially aware with excellent organisational skills
- Trade Counter, Sales or Window Industry experience would be of benefit.
- Good basic IT skills.
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Trade Department Manager, Trade Manager, Department Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Management, Trade Counter, Trade Counter Management, Sales, Retail, Skilled Trades
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org