Our client established in 1988 specialises in the supply and service of portable, mobile and fixed 2 way equipment and infrastructure. They are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive Internal Sales Executive that thrives in a busy environment to join their ever growing team.
The Internal Sales Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable in making high volume calls, working within a team, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Learn about the products and services they offer
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Deliver outstanding customer service and build strong relationships
- Respond to questions and assist customers online, via ChatNox
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Send quotes, close sales, load sales, and update the CRM to produce a sales order
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Accurately maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Learn new products and services and liaise with our Marketing Team on Product launches
- Route qualified opportunities to the Sales Director for further development and closure
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience of placing numerous calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
It is vital for the smoothing running of the Company as a whole that all relevant paperwork is completed and company procedures are adhered to at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to build & maintain good morale
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be able to develop an understanding of communication technologies
- Must want to stay current with trends in communication equipment and legislation
Software / Online Portals:
- Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and One Drive
- Our MCS Stock Management, Processing and CRM System
- AyaNova Service Management Solution
- Bigcommerce our online web portal
- BCARM QA, Health, Safety, Environmental Management and Training Software
Competitive dependant on experience
Hours of work:
9:00 to 17:30 Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch.
Twenty Days, (two to be reserved for the Christmas Shutdown period), plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the sales executive position click the apply button and send in your cv today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com